Thursday, June 09, 2011

Not on Talking terms...

We are not on talking terms anymore. We don't even run into each other any where. I've no idea where she is. We are not in touch.
When did she stop talking? Or was it that I stopped listening? Or perhaps she did call, and I did not hear her voice above the din? I hadn't even noticed the silence...until today.
Today, somebody asked me about her. I started to say something and stopped short. I had nothing to say, I did not know what to say. Did I leave her behind or did she race ahead?
Coming to think of it, I did have this vague awareness of being alone, of the silence.
Where do I look for her? Even if we do happen to meet again, would we recognise each other, would we able to resume from where we left off?

I miss you Ardra...


9 comments:

Captain Nemo said...

Very well written... I know how it feels.
Hope you find her soon (and I hope to find my alter ego the elusive Captain Nemo too)

Ardra said...

:-)

Zo said...

What a superb piece of writing. Come on Ardra :-)

Harish P I said...

lost in the crowd...

Jyothi said...

Search for self? I would call it that! Well written. :)

Crystal Blur said...

Wow! The river of stones project sounds fun but challenging! I might give it a try.

Anonymous said...

Somehow, I always see glimpses of Ardra in everything to say/write..perhaps, the mask is part of the face to me or vice versa!

She is part of you..hope to see a lot more of her!

:)
Maria (as she met Ardra)

Ardra said...

Thank you friends for the encouraging words...

ചീര I Cheera said...

Touching... :)

"There is always a very nice blending of both Ardra and 'YOU' in your all writings.
And it is difficult to pinpoint where / when comes Ardra and where/when 'YOU' come and go.

but the reader always reads the mind behind the writer only!

So let the mixture of Ardra and You come, and the reader will defenitely enjoy reading the lines, without knowing where comes Ardra and where the real 'YOU' come in between!