Monday, November 21, 2005

ramblings...

Nov 10th
Does familiarity breed contempt? Why? Sometimes a persons gestures, expressions, mannerisms, the way the fingers move, the lips twitch can all get so irritating…grrrr
And then I look into the mirror- and when I see my own expressions when I’m not in th ebestest of moods- even my expressions, mannerisms are unbearable-
It is so difficult to remain thoughtful, kind, considerate, cheerful at all times…so much easier to just let go and have a blast…

Am scared of jealousy the most- I think it’s a very powerful and potent emotion and can invoke evil! Though I can understand feelings of envy, jealousy- I too have felt such feelings- but I can never understand behaving under the influence of such feelings- I think one should not give into the whims of such thoughts- just acknowledge, accept and then work on eliminating such thoughts- believing in Destiny and faith , I think helps in keeping such feelings at bay- I mean if one resigns to the idea that one gets what is in his/her destiny and nothing beyond that- then that’s it- no need to covet another’s happiness- material or emotional- whatever…

Wishing ill for another is one of the meanest instincts…

No comments: